Tuesday, November 17, 2009

happy bufday to my beloved!

happy birthday to u~
happy birthday to u~
happy birthday to syg...~
happy birthdayyyyy tooooo youuuuuuu~
weeeeeeeee~

It's your birthday,
and I can't be there,
but I'll send you,
a special birthday wish,
and a little prayer.
Have a happy birthday.
I hope that all of your
birthday wishes come true.
May you have a great time,
today and find happiness
in everything you do.

syg...
epy bday yang ke 20.sweet 20.ahahaha.org nk msok 21 da.lmbat kua la syg ni.hak3!

* semoga ALLAH pjgkn umo.
* semoga murah rezeki..nnt bole shopping ngan i.
* hope u're always happy jgn mara i je tau!
* I LOVE U SYGKU!

p/s : syg sorry xbole upload gmbar.huh!geram tol la.buat hal plak blog ni.sorry sngat!

3 comments:

  1. yeah!
    epy beday too cpot!
    huhuu~
    may god bless him..n the two of u..
    ^^_

    ReplyDelete
  2. makcikkk!!hehe dya bru wat blog..nti follow la dya ehh..miss u dear=]

    ReplyDelete